Nail polish collection and clean-out!!
Hello Everyone,
Today I am clearing out my nail polish collection. Mainly letting go of old polishes and the colors that I don't use anymore.
This is overall photo of all of my stash.
I am going to separate based on color families.
blues/greens
What I am letting go:
sephora by OPI - ocean love potion
second one- no name
revlon - fashionista
essie - smooth sailing
What I am keeping:
loreal - now you sea me
essie - mint candy apple
zoya - blu
sephora by OPI - read my palm
OPI - jade is the new black
revlon perfumerie - balsam fir
revlon perfumerie - wintermint
violets/purples
What I am letting go:
pure ice - taupe drawer
ulta - lav-ish
What I am keeping:
revlon top speed - vintage
ulta - vintage violet
revlon nail art - moon candy
OPI - in the cable carpool lane
OPI - pamplona purple
browns/nudes/darks
What I am letting go:
revlon colorstay - french roast
What I am keeping:
OPI - chocolate moose
OPI - you don't know jacques
essie - mink muffs
essie - wicked
essie - devil's advocate
pinks/reds
What I am letting go:
revlon - optimistic
ulta - hot spot
ulta - wicked
china glaze - sex on the beach
What I am keeping:
essie - watermelon
essie - fun in the gondola
loreal - spice things up
barry M gelly shine - pomegranate
revlon - teak rose
OPI - malaga wine
oranges/corals
Not a surprise, I am not letting anyone go. I am keeping all of them.
OPI - toucan do it if you try
revlon gel envy - long shot
essie - pink glove service
essie - shop till I drop
essie - tart deco
nature republic - PK 218 daisy
loreal - orange you jealous?
china glaze - that away
others
What I am letting go:
layla magneffect - gun metal
sinful colors - secret admirer
nails inc - electric avenue
What I am keeping:
hello kitty - not so mellow yellow
essie - penny talk
essie - good as gold
essie - blanc
nailtini - frappe
orly - tiara
sally hansen xtreme wear - strobe light
Finally, I had 51, I am letting go of 15 and keeping 36 of them.
xoxo,
Anu







Comments
Post a Comment